NYU’s Mobile Augmented Reality Lab sponsors the ARNY Meetup Tuesday 11/26/13 7-9pm @ NYU Polytech!!
7:00 – 7:30…Networking
7:30 – 9:00…A packed program with amazing demos:
1) Brendan Scully – Metaio – first ever SLAM demo on Google glass from the Augmented Reality Company
2) Niv Borenstein – Kazooloo – A truly fun to play Augmented Reality game-toy combination
3) Jeff Hyson – Xsyon – Introducing Xscope an immersive virtual reality, augmented reality, movies, games and more
4) Keiichi Matsuda – Hyper-Reality – A new vision for the future with plenty of Augmented Reality goodness
5) Dhan Balachand – Founder and CEO, Sulon Technologies – a new head mounted console that will fully immerse players into games where the real world and the virtual world become one.
6) Ori Inbar – The latest and greatest from around the world of augmented reality featuring AR on Sony Playstation 4, 2013 DEMO Gods winners review, MIT’s Tangible Interfaces InForm, Moto X box opening AR experience, Re+Public new app, and more!
8:30 – onward…Member announcements and Networking
Keiichi Matsuda will lecture at NYU’s Mobile AR Lab!!
Play AR >> FEATURED ON DISCOVERY CHANNEL!!!!
Digit@l – Oct 29th
Brooklyn, New York—For the first time, pedestrians in downtown Brooklyn will be able to actually see that it is hosting the world’s biggest student cyber security event—not merely guess at the hacking, sleuthing, and protecting emanating from hundreds of laptops inside the Polytechnic Institute of New York University (NYU-Poly) during its Cyber Security Awareness Week (CSAW).
“The Integrated Digital Media Program and our Mobile Augmented Reality Lab members decided that all of the pedestrians walking through our campus in MetroTech Center should see evidence of the powerhouse of computer science and engineering that CSAW has become,” Skwarek said. “We also wanted to demonstrate the kind of creative animation and mapping that students and faculty are developing in the new NYU Media and Games Network.” Known as MAGNET, the new facility brings together the faculty, students and research of five NYU schools in 40,000 square feet of space in MetroTech.
The world’s LEADING EXPERT on Augmented Reality Law will lecture at NYU’s AR Grad Class!
Out of Body Class Experiment